Join Jennifer Sampou all the way from America for this fun workshop here at Fifi's.
Jennifer is a fabric designer and author who has 30 years of work to
inspire and excite us here in Australia. Polygon Play
is a creative alternate way to make wonky hexies and see how fun they are
to make and create with.
Mini-gons will be included too!
You can make a quilt, a small pillow or clothing embellishment You will learn FOUR techniques.
1. How to make quick half square triangles
2. Create improv polygon shapes (three different options)
3. Draft various layouts for polygons, both set and free flowing.
4. Explore variety of appliquè possibilities by hand and machine. Explore your Design and Colour sense.
1. Jennifer discusses fabric choices, colour selection and balance/tension
of value play.
2. Play with positive and negative space.
3. Explore layout ideas and decide your personal, most pleasing layout.
Definitely a workshop not to be missed.
All the requirements are available online on our workshop page.
Click the link below to go directly there. This workshop will be so much fun and we would love for you to join us.
9am for a 9.30am start - 4pm Cost:
$160 plus requirements Morning and Afternoon Tea served. BYO Lunch